Monday, December 19, 2011

Why does he act like this? Guys... PLEASE HELP!?

I used to mess around with an married man 2wice a few months ago but we DID NOT ever have . Well he decided to stop talking to me because his wife was finding out. We met at the gym where we both still see each other there almost every weekend. He wont really talk to me and I text him but he never answers my texts or calls cuz his wife looks at the phone bill, yet when I see him at the gym he is always giving me flirty looks and smiles when he looks at me. He shows off in his corvette in front of me by making a u-turn and risking a wreck w/ his son in car, just to get my attention and then he followed me and my sister out of the gym this past weekend and sped up to us real fast for some reason, but we turned into a parking lot, so I dont know if he would have followed. He wont talk to me but acts this way... I just dont understand. Im NOT planning to mess around w/him again, all I am asking is if you think that he is gonna try and mess with me again possibly since we never had ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment