Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Were do i go from after being d......?

My brother and hes friend molested me last week, i already told my mom but she didnt do anything, she said its because my brother has bi-polar and that causes drives so it was hes conditions fault. I feel so confused and disgusting, and im hurt, my mom doesnt even love me shes not doing anything, and my dads in a coma so i cant even talk to him anymore. I would go to the police but i dont have any proof that they did anything to me, I scared to call a hotline or anything cause im shy around adults. I've always been like that im shy around adults, but alot more social around kids my age. And i get nerves really fast and i wont be able to do it. I dont know what to do now, i just want to scream, i tried cutting it didnt even help me at all it didnt change anything. Please advise??? can someone please help me......?

0 comments:

Post a Comment