Monday, December 19, 2011

Green spotted puffer or figure 8?

i want to get a puffer. preferably as easy to care for as possible and now im interested in these. i have read pretty much all articles tht google gave me on them. i dont want to be a bad fish keeper but i will only hav acsess to live food and worms once in a while. i have plenty snails. and live mosquito larvae in summer. the other foods i have all the time (for my guppies happily living in a 55 gal or my other 10 gal) are flakes many kinds of pellets sundired brine shrimp and algae discs for my pleco. i am getting a 30 gal for whatever puffer i choose. i am not an expert on fish but know all the basics that a person keeping guppies and a large tank for about 3 yrs should know (ex. ammonia ect..disease..water condtion tests). i have all the testing kits and everything already for my guppies. so my question is... which on eis easir? which on e will be happier in the set up i have explained? i also would lik personal owners expirience. rather than web links. thnks and please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment